Black Squirrel Collaborative, in partnership with the Urban Land Institute and AR Spruce, is seeking to recruit, train, support, and provide access to capital to 10 – 12 black and brown developers producing 50 new residential housing units annually for the next 5-years.
What “Philly RiSE” Accelerator Offers:
• Access to 5 property sites in the City of Philadelphia per participant
• 95% capital financing (Equity & Debt) to fund the participant’s development
• Professional mentoring and coaching from an experienced real estate development team
• 15-week ULI certified developer training program with national subject matter experts and industry professionals
• Free Membership to Urban Land Institute (ULI), the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world.